Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last Christmas..

Here you go, my post about last Christmas day - outfit and others. I am supposed to publish this yesterday
but we went on a trip, that's why there are no means of internet connection. But here it is, hope you'll enjoy! :)
As a tradition of our cathedral, they are decorating our church for Christmas season since 2009. People
behind this really planned and worked well to please everyone (this is one of the things we are proud of
our city). Lightning Ceremony were held every December 8 and believe it or not, our church ground were
full of Catholics to witness the launching of the design or theme every year (even peoples with big names
- politicians and others also come). This made us feel the essence and season of Christmas. Btw, I am so
proud to tell everyone that I completed the 9 Misa de Gallo! :D


focusing..  
 
 
with my ever loving and beautiful granny :)
got a henna tattoo! it's the Chinese writing of my initials :)


After attending the Holy Mass, we visited my grandpa's grave. Offered
some flowers and prayer. We also sang some Christmas song for him
(he was fond of those). ohh g, I really miss my dear old man :|
our Christmas tree..


There, these are some of my Christmas happenings. I really had much fun that day, I hope you also did.
belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year, lovelies!

Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Parisian
Accessories: SM Accessories

with all my love,
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment