Friday, November 9, 2012

Galaxy love


"Dear God, I was terribly lost when the galaxies crossed
and the sun went dark.
But dear God, You're the only North Star
I would follow this far."




My ombre hair. The top is dyed with deep brown red while
the bottom is bleached to be blonde. Though the color in this photo
isn't like the color when you see it in person.

An old school shoes from The Leather Collection 


"Oh telescope, keep an eye on my only hope,
Lest I blink and get swept off the narrow road,
Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me,
'Cause you're not the blinding light that I need.
For He is the saving grace of the galaxies."
-Owl City, Galaxies

DIY galaxy top, bleached and studded bottom and an old school shoes.
This outfit is perfectly comfy for a free or rest day like Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment