Sunday, November 4, 2012

Singapore Day 2

Day 2 is all about Universal Studio :)

Photo at the globe with my cousins: (from right to left) Kristine, Arnold, and ate Diane

My photo at the globe. I wore plaid blouse, shorts and shoes. It's the comfiest outfit that I have on my travel bag.



First ride: Human & Cyclon! yay!

Transformers, the Ride. this is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!



We ate lunch at a Chinese Restaurant inside the USS





me and my mom :)



giant chupachups! O.o





with Betty Boop, Madonna and Kung Fu Panda :)


Mom loves Kung Fu Panda! :D



at the Resort World Singapore

at the Vivo City

Dinner at Food Republic

Day 2 is really fun! All about rides and foods.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, how cool that you got to visit Singapore! Where are you originally from?
    It looks like you guys are having a blast though :) Keep having that fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm originally from the Philippines. Singapore's only a 3-hour flight. Yeah, it is really fun here. Thank you :)

      Delete