Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's always a good time!

It doesn't matter when, it's always a good time then.
It doesn't matter where, it's always a good time there.
We don't even have to try, it's always a good time! :)

Hello! Matagal-tagal na rin na hindi ako nakapag-post. Naipon ang mga queues ko, di kasi ako makapag-edit. Glad that I have nothing to do tonight because I don't have any class tomorrow. Here you go, this one is quite a shoot with our housemaid (she took my photos, btw). We both had fun! And the weather is really nice that afternoon,  kahit umambon. This post contains movements, we used action burst as the scene. And I love it! haha! these photos can tell you. I hope you enjoy this :)

first try..
second try.. I tried jumping :)
third try.. I did jumping again. I'm enjoying it! :D

Here, I'm with my baby - my electric-acoustic guitar. I actually love the sound of acoustics, playing this instrument and making someone smile :)



There. If you observed, I didn't use a lot of accessories. I only have my ponytail and a bracelet. This one is really me, I actually don't overhaul accessories. Everyday, watch and pony or pony and a bracelet or these three were on my left hand.
Did you like it? Please leave a comment below, tell me what you think of it :)

Dress: (c) Ate Rach - my cousin sent me this
Cover-up: Beso Beso (this is actually a sheer blouse, I just fold the collar inside)
Shoes: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment